Thursday, April 23, 2009

before and after

I was happy...
But now....I'm happier!

I wanted to submit this piece in a local silent auction ...so I reworked it ...added a word and some rosy cheeks and then some. I am happy with the results. It is great to see the before and after. I am getting better at taking photos of my artwork, I was so happy when I found the "before" saved on my computer. This is a perfect example of why it is a great idea to take those photos and organize them.
She looks like a Matilda...don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is such a cool before and after! And, yes, I do think she very much looks like a Matilda! Thank you for sharing both pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy....thanks for visiting! I am a huge fan of your blog and your art truly is inspiring. Hope you come back soon! Becky

    ReplyDelete